Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ze Fair!

Gnomes on Parade!

Once again, we headed down to Eugene for the Oregon Country Fair...and had a pretty wonderful time, (there was a little unfriendliness the 1st day...but great after that). It also was the 40th anniversary of the Fair, and I managed to get one of the last Commemorative Batik Sarongs...they also had some flags which I wish I gotten now...but no worries! We also had one of the Beaniac's friends from Alaska (via Virginia...it's a long story!)-he was great, just became part of the family, and we're planning on having him back next year too! So now onto some more pics...


E -The Bean's AK friend & all around good kid, the Beaniac & Snabby

The second day was nice as well as we got to park nearer the entrance, and just mosey on in a little early with our 3-day wristband passes (cost a pretty penny, but makes Fair life just a little easier)...You can see above an example of the funky signs around that make it a fun place too-even the No Parking ones!


Glitter Henna!

I decided to spend a little cashola and get some Mehendi done - the lady that I chose incidently also offers a fine glitter decoration while it dries if you want - and I wanted! Here below is a pic of the finished design a day or so later...

Done!

2 comments:

Me said...

Lovely pictures!

Sounds like your family had a great time. And your guest is cute as a button.

:)

Me said...

Hyp, do me a favor, will ya?

Please E me your fave pics so I can post them on your B-day post. The older ones I have of you are on my now-defunct 'puter, so if you can E me the ones you really like, I'll have them saved in E and can use them from this borrowed laptop.

Oh yeah, have fun this weekend!

:)