Saturday, April 26, 2008

Amazing Dream!

...and the answer turned out to be 42! (My future age upon my birthday this year)...

I turned a really negative, increasingly dystopian dream into something VERY empowering! I finished it, consciously, in a most positive and satisfactory manner just after I woke up! I remembered almost all of it, and could identify many aspects as I went through it several times in my mind (mostly to secure the memories..which I will post later in a shortcut)...as well as spontaneously interpreted or "deduced" you might say, it's larger message at the same time.

Which is don't let yourself unconsciously acquiesce to society's games...and don't let a bad decision set you on a dead-end course...change it!

This gives me such a boost for the future, that no matter what happes, even if it's bad-I can change my approach, use confidence in myself and my decisions to go for what I want!